I have to say, I loved Michelle Obama's fashion choice for the inauguration. It did everything it should--attractive but fashionably conservative: deep neutral colors, weather-appropriate, and in absolutely no way attempting to compete with the incoming first lady. A total "I am not in a contest, there is NO contest going on," right down to the hairstyle. I long to always show that degree of class.
- 1: Of Bats and Cats
- 2: We'll see in Spring, I expect.
- 3: And you can take that flippin' celery with you, too!
- 4: FOMOOIC?
- 5: My poor neglected journal!
- 6: I see what I want (??) to see
- 7: Well, of course I'm going to look at the pictures TOO.
- 8: Did Delicious break for anyone else?
- 9: The Draco Trilogy by Cassandra Claire. Complete.
- 10: Avengers: Age of Ultron second viewing
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags