Today I saw The LEGO Batman Movie. I really should be talking about how it was a masterpiece of parody, how every frickin' frame had at least 3 in-jokes in it and some had dozens (Easter eggs? More like a damn chicken farm)...but right now the thing I wanna mention is the cute talking-animal commercial which preceded the movie advertising a product which you can put in your cat's litter box that will keep your dog from going into it to eat the cat poop. I did not know this was a thing and right now I am so glad I'm not a pet owner.
- 1: Of Bats and Cats
- 2: We'll see in Spring, I expect.
- 3: And you can take that flippin' celery with you, too!
- 4: FOMOOIC?
- 5: My poor neglected journal!
- 6: I see what I want (??) to see
- 7: Well, of course I'm going to look at the pictures TOO.
- 8: Did Delicious break for anyone else?
- 9: The Draco Trilogy by Cassandra Claire. Complete.
- 10: Avengers: Age of Ultron second viewing
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags